Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 

Cold Bleak Winter


In the next 5 months - August to December, the time seemed to go very slowly.

A few people came round but know one was making an offer.

I had stopped looking at properties up north, well what was the point? No one had put an offer in on my property and I kept on being told this was a quiet period for house sales.

Any colder and it would have been freezing.

I still looked at the property pages in the local area, but started to realise that unless
something was done I was in trouble.

If only I had put it on earlier I thought.

It came to Xmas and with the New year came new promise. We discussed how we would finally sort out this move...

Comments:
Here in 2008 we're in the same boat - have a beautiful house in Spain that needs selling in order that my Mum can come back to England. Its been on with 3 estate agents for 6 months and nothing's happening yet.

Pinoso Property
 
Nice guide. Thanks for sharing. Very helpful.
Buy Ski Chalet France
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To Us

"Property is the fruit of labor; property is desirable; it is a positive good in the world." Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865) Politician. President of the United States.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?