Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

Just Before The Estate Agent


People had always said to me get three estate agents in, but to be honest I already had my eye on a company.

I knew they had sold houses on my estate before and their shops were in good locations also their website looked good.

I had researched the area by using sites like nethouseprices and ourproperty. So I knew what people had sold for.

But before the estate agent came round I knew I had a few things to do.

I wanted to declutter the house.
Finish any small jobs that needed doing.
clean it from top to bottom.
Work out what I thought it was worth.
List its good points and bad.
Arrange the rooms to look their best.

I made an appointment and awaited the arrival...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To Us

"Property is the fruit of labor; property is desirable; it is a positive good in the world." Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865) Politician. President of the United States.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?