Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

In the Beginning


Last year in July 2005 I decided to sell my house in order to move up north to be with my girlfriend (ah).

I'd tried to get a job but it was not happening so I put my plan B into operation, sell my house, buy one up north and then leave.

After checking out the local market down south I realised that property had infact dropped since the last time I had checked at the new year.

Dont believe all the hype about property average prices and going up. Remember it all depends on the current market conditions in your area.

I thought about putting it on the market myself but to be honest I didn't for a few reasons:

I did not know how to go about it.
Which website to use?
I hadnot met anyone who had sold it themselves.
I also wanted a quick sale (Yea chance would be a fine thing)

So I got an estate agent in to value the place like I said I wanted to sell it quickly...

Comments:
I used a site at www.propertysell.co.uk completely free to sell your house and easy to navigate.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To Us

"Property is the fruit of labor; property is desirable; it is a positive good in the world." Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865) Politician. President of the United States.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?