Friday, June 02, 2006

 

Enter The Agent


Maybe I should have got three to come round but I only went for one.

To be fair he was good.

Gave me the figure I wanted to hear. A full 50 grand less than the previous house had been advertised for. Dont worry it had not sold for that price, infact it had been taken off the market!

Remember if you are selling or buying its up to you to find out the market in your area too and not just rely on your Agents knowledge.

We decided to give it a go and get it online and in the shop and property pages.
I had a few forms to fill in before this could happen. In this case I was going to let them be sole agents for a big 1.4% of the price.

The next day I gave them the forms, some keys and they came round to get the photos and measure up. I had to take in Id to prove who I was etc.

Things were moving ok and I was confident even though it was the middle of July. I thought I would be out by xmas that year (fat Chance)...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Please Click If You Like ThisEmail Me!Link To Us

"Property is the fruit of labor; property is desirable; it is a positive good in the world." Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865) Politician. President of the United States.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?